Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Teebs - Arthur's Birds


I haven't really been posting anything on here recently because 1. I've been busy with uni work/exams/christmas and because 2. there is always a draught of good new music at this time of year. I have however spent this period, as I do every year, catching up on music I missed out on earlier in the year. Reckon I'm going to share a few of these with you over the next couple of weeks starting with this one. Teebs is signed to Flying Lotus' (who I love far too much if you hadn't noticed) Brainfeeder label and shares a fair bit in common with his label mates. Teebs makes (are you ready for it?) sublime lo-fi experimental instrumental hip-hop like Flying Lotus and Gaslamp Killah amongst others. It's some pretty delicate sounding stuff but kind of submerging at the same time. He released Ardour last year which was pretty great and here's the song Arthur's Birds off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment